Monday, September 26, 2011

What is what I need

                           
             picture from http://photobucket.com/images/nirvana%20smiley/


What a weekend. After studying my ass off for a while, I got some time off watching Nirvana's specials on MTV all along. Yeah, I don't listen to those tunes anymore, they don't play on the radio as well, so get to watch/ listen them back again felt really good.


At the moment I'm tracking down whatever Nirvana tunes were released until now. I'm also listening to other bands from the 'Grunge' years - it represents a lot to me. It was a breath of fresh air listening to Nirvana and bands that came after, cuz there was nothing really innovative at that time - at least of what was available!


This celebration of Nevermind can be checked here too; it's a Spin magazine special for the curious ones, hehe. I'll drink to that! Cuz it's always good to listen to great music.

No comments:

Post a Comment